Weight: 55 g
Length: 110 mm
Accumulator voltage: 7,4 V
Accumulator capacitance: 1100 mAh
Accumulator type: LiPo
Accumulator connector type: small Tamiya
Accumulator cells type: lithium
Maximum intensity of discharge power: 22 A
Width: 18 mm
Height: 5 mm
During charging LiPo battery needs to be remembered:
* Use ONLY a charger approved for lithium batteries.
* Charging each time using the balancer is advisable. It is preferable to use it at least every 5 cycles of loading.
* DO NOT leave battery without supervision when it is charging.
* DO NOT use broken cells.
* Avoid prolonged charging, it can cause battery damage.
* If some anomalies are spotted, you must stop charging immediately.
* To avoid the probability of electric shock first unplug the charger.
During usage LiPo battery needs to be remembered:
* DO NOT exceed maximum discharge power. For example battery with a 2100 mAh capacity and 15C ratio means that the maximum discharge power can take the value 15x2100 mAh = 31500 mAh = 31,5A.
* DO NOT discharge cells below 3 volts per cell. Under 3 volts chemical reactions start that ruin the cells capability to store a future charge.
* To avoid an excessive cells discharging is advisable to use LiPo alarm. When dangerous limit voltage level per cell will be reached LiPo alarm gives sound.
Never leave the battery pack unattended. Especially do not connect it to the charger for the whole night!
When charging the battery, it is recommended to put it in the "safety battery charging bag".
Avoid short-circuits and mechanical damage to the battery.
Mechanical damage or improper battery charging may lead to the fire of the battery!
During storage LiPo battery needs to be remembered:
* Store them partially charged.
* Avoid leaving discharged battery. It can cause battery damage.
* Optimal temperature during storage is 12 Celsius degrees.
* Disconnect battery after each usage.